1. Collection and Use of Personal Data
This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter the “Data Protection Act”), the Data Controller is ExoClick, S.L., with Spanish VAT ID number B-64.355.506, and domicile at Carrer Marina 16 – 18, Floor 18, 08005 – Barcelona, Spain.
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information: name and email address
As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We use this information to:
- Send you requested product or service information;
- Send product updates;
- Send you a newsletter;
- Send you marketing communications;
- Respond to your questions and concerns; and
- Conduct research and analysis.
ExoClick is the Data Controller of the data file named CLIENTES/USUARIOS which was duly notified to the Spanish Data Protection Agency under code 2151130689 and which contains your personal data as indicated above. Your personal data is collected for the purposes of the provision of our services as described in the Agreement with you. If you do not provide the data requested ExoClick will not be able to provide its services.
Pursuant to the Data Protection Act and the Data Protection Regulations (Royal Decree 1720/2007) you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding your personal data at any time and at no cost by contacting us at Carrer Marina 16 – 18, Floor 18, 08005 – Barcelona, Spain or email@example.com.
Please note that any requests to exercise any of the previous rights must comply with all the requirements set forth under the Data Protection Act and Regulations, and in particular:
- the request should be in writing and contain an address for notifications, the date and your signature as Data Subject. It also has to explain the purpose of the request and provide any evidencing documents, if applicable.
- a photocopy of the passport or another official identification document must be provided.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for such purposes.
2. Information Sharing
2.1. Processing of Personal Data
We may provide your personal data to companies that provide services to us, necessary for our business activities such as shipping your order, offering customer service, hosting services, mailing services and related. The following companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us:
- OVH, OVH Hispano, C/ Princesa 22, 2o Derecha, 28008 Madrid, Spain
- Leaseweb, LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V., PO Box 93504,1090 BB, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- j2 Global Canada, Inc., 2 Gurdwara Road, 3rd Floor, Ottawa, Nepean, Canada K2E1A2
- Google Cloud, Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mounatain view, CA 94043, United States of America
- ISPrime, 300 Boulevard East, Suite 100, Weehawken, New Jersey, 07086-6702, United States of America
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process:
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government or court request:
- If ExoClick is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information: and
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so or following all applicable legal requirements depending on the case.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards such as SSL, to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
5. Additional Policy Information
5.1. Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review, update, ensure it is accurate, or delete your personal information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide our services to you or as applicable according to the law. Please contact us if you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
5.2. Links to Other Web sites
Our site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
5.3. Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
6. Contact Information
You can contact us by writing or emailing us at the address below:
Address: ExoClick S.L., Marina 16-18, Floor 18, 08005 Barcelona, Spain